Surf bummin'

Hi sweeties! Eilen siis suunnattiin kahden kaverin kanssa Byron Bayhin, ja onneksemme sattui aivan loistavat kelit! Aurinko paistoi ja oli ihanaa päästä viettämään super rentoa päivää. Tässä väsymyksessäni annan taas kuvien puhua puolestaan ja jätän höpötyksen vähemmälle :) xx

Hi sweeties! Yesterday we headed to Byron Bay with some friends. We were so lucky with the weather. In between these rainy days, yesterday was the only hot and sunny day. I really needed that relaxed day at the beach. Because of my tiredness you'll get to enjoy some photos from yesterday instead of getting long boring stories, haha :) xx

Try not to smile in Byron with a surfboard – I bet that's impossible!








I want my future kids to be like this

Taking a small break

The only picture of me catching a wave hahah

This is how the local kids play

Just a few surfers

People at a wedding and the venue  – only in Byron...


Art on the sand



The Main Beach

Kommentit